Saturday, June 6, 2015

What's on My Painting Table?

Continuing  with the 6mm obsession mentioned last week - I cleaned up 24 GZG NAC, got them primed and started with painted...



Here are the colors applied so far


The base coat started with Reaper Uniform Brown, followed by a wet brush of Green Ochre, ans Faded Khaki on the very top such as the top of the helmet and the shoulder pads. First coat on the visor was Reaper Ultramarine Shadow.

The plan is to put a light blue highlight on the visor, paint the weapons a medium grey, and then wash them down with a Coat d'arms black shader.

I've also primed up 18 more Acient Briton strips (Baccus) -


There are so many nooks and crannies on the ancients that I will have to follow up the primer with a coat of black paint.

Here is a shot I took comparing the Baccus Ancient Britons to the GZG NAC.


I have to keep reminding myself it is a size, not a scale!

Latah!

No comments:

Post a Comment