Saturday, July 12, 2014

Paint Table Saturday 36

Hello All,

Back on track with painting again, so let's get going!

First up I have been working on the robots/cyborgs/not-cylons I had just started last week. I wish I could remember who did these. I'd first thought 15mm.co.uk - no, couldn't find them on their website. Then tried the GZG - no. I'll figure it out before I finish them! (Update: Sybots by Astro Miniatures!)


So here they are all lined up. Dead simple paint job: black base, drybrushed Reaper Blackened Steel with a little black added to it, next layer straight Blackened Steel, finished off with a Blackened Steel/True Silver mix for a highlight.

Ground is a simple brown wash over a white drybrush.



Here's a slightly closer view:

I also managed to do a little work on the BlueMoon Pirates. Reds, greens, and the light blues where the additions here.


I am particularly pleased with the striping on this lad's pants:



Lastly I started basing up some Light Robin Hood figures:


No progress on Lady Penelope and Parker this week.

Latah!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pirates, and looking forwards to Robin Hood!

    ReplyDelete