Friday, January 25, 2013

Hot in Latvia!

Ok, file this under nerdy engineer stuff.

I was looking at the stats for this blog and I noticed Latvia in the list. Now Latvia is a fairly small country so I was surprised they made it into the top 10.

But this got me thinking... if I looked at the pageviews by country population, this would say something about where you are the most popular. Yeah, I know..it's definitely an engineer thing, gotta crunch the data. To the data!:


Look at that! On a per capita basis, I am more popular in Latvia than any where else on earth. I am almost four times more popular in Latvia than I am in the land of my birth! More popular than if you summed the native English speaking countries on the list. Go figure!?!

So Latvia, I salute you! Dievs, svētī Latviju! God bless Latvia!



Maybe I'll take my next vacation there.

And thanks to all of you for reading this blog. Next post, back to painting.

Latah!


2 comments:

  1. But are you Big In Japan!!! That is what really counts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Covenant means something different in Latvian.

    ReplyDelete