Friday, June 1, 2012

The Frontline Gamer

Just wanted to jot a few words about another blog, The Frontline Gamer.
The purpose of this is two fold.

First it's the blog's one year birthday and he is holding a follower drive. Every time his follower count passes a certain threshold he gives away a prize. Mention the birthday in your blog an you get an extra chance and he is giving away some tasty stuff. SO this ends the mercenary part.

The second is it really is a splendid blog. I stumbled on it a few months ago and it has become one of a handful of blogs that I follow religiously. FLG (if I may be so informal) writes many entries a week covering reviews of games, figures, and game related shows. In addition, and my favorite, are the more philosophical Sunday Sermon entries. Among my favorites are "Are you in an abusive relationship?" and "Don't play this game it'll die!". He has the talent for being thought provoking without being rabid - a rare talent on the internet!

I was happy to discover the blog was only one year old, and have set myself the task of reading every entry since inception. So go forth (all 5 of you that read my blog) and give it a look!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the coverage and compliment. It is much appreciated... even if it is to only 5 readers... you can make that 6 now!

    :P

    ReplyDelete