Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bugs, Mr.Rico! Thousands of Bugs!

Well, actually ten.

And they're ants. And they are not so threatening; as in 15mm they are little better than chihuahua size. But they are fun little fellows by Khurasan.

Also finished are some Japanese pieces by Amorcast that have been in my "to do" bin forever.

I've also been making a lot of progress on my Warmachine Menoth figures and the Startown slum buildings, which I will blog about in detail in a few days. They are a lot of fun and have given me ideas to extend the five buildings into a full fledged project with dedicated vehicles and figures.

So how does this leave the month of April for me. Ten 15mm bugs and four pieces of scenery painted. I only bought one piece of scenery (a 15mm Paddle House from the JR Miniatures prussian line), the new Menoth plastic heavy jack kit by Privateer Press, and the new Menoth warcaster Vice Scrutator Vindictus. So I made 11 head way in April, but still have bought more than I painted for the year. A scarey thought with Historicon in the not too distant future.

I also managed to mount and clean 16 NAC 15mm, take 12 cleaned and get them primed. Sadly, no NAC got finished in April.

This leaves my totals as:

No comments:

Post a Comment