Saturday, March 13, 2010

Booty Call!

Originally posted March 9, 2010

So krimso and I hashed out the details and we will include what we picked up at GZG-ECC in the totals we track. Harrummph! So much for starting with a clean slate!


One of the cool things about GZG-ECC is that beside being an intensive game experience, you walk away with free stuff. Everybody gets a door prize, you get something for every game you play in, you get prizes for placing in the painting contest, and this year to celebrate GZG's anniversary (the company, not the convention) the mighty Jon Tuffley sent buckets of extra give-aways.

Sure, I still bought stuff from vendors, but here is my haul:

Free Booty:
(2) 28mm figs
(23) 15 mm figs
(2) 15mm vehicles
(1) 6mm truck
(1) terrain casting

Bought:
(6) Starship trooper bugs
(5) 15mm buildings

Resetting the counters, my pledge totals are:
I put the bugs into "Other" as I don't play Starship Troopers and I can use them in any scale.

So those freebies have me behind the eight ball! Better get painting....

No comments:

Post a Comment